The Transformational Mixed Use Development Tax Credit (Section 122.09 of the Ohio Revised Code), became effective on March 31, 2021. The Ohio Department of Development has now adopted rules, and is releasing additional guidance and the application form for this highly sought after incentive.
In this second part of our two-part program, our expert panel will discuss:
• The Administrative Code provisions adopted by the Ohio Department of Development
• Ohio Department of Development’s guidelines and frequently asked questions
• The application and information needed
• The competitive review process
• The process for the Tax Credit Authority to issues awards
• How to successfully navigate the post-approval requirements to demonstrate an increase in tax collections
• Roles for insurance companies.
Throughout the presentation our panel will attempt to answer any questions as they are posed, and plans to hold time at the end of the presentation for Q&A.