Vorys attorneys have fielded hundreds of questions from our series of webinars on the various business and legal implications of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The next installment of this multi-disciplinary webinar series is scheduled for Thursday, April 9 at 12 p.m. ET. Vorys attorneys representing various practice areas and disciplines will come together to share their considerations as businesses navigate these turbulent times. Attorneys will briefly address several timely topics and field as many questions as possible.
- CARES Loans and Borrower Considerations
- Employment Issues: unemployment compensation
- Employee Benefits: ongoing developments and guidance
- COVID-19-Related Privacy Considerations
- Recent Telehealth Changes for Providers, Health Plans and Insurers
- Environmental Considerations: USEPA and state regulatory changes / use of force majeure in environmental consent decrees
|Lisa Pierce Reisz